I write for mostly fintech companies and start-ups.
Here are articles and case studies I’ve written for consumers.
- Here is a recent, shorter, 500-word newsy piece for tips on how consumers can combat inflation.
Epoch Times: Freelance lifestyle writer
The College Investor: I’m the editor-at-large but I also write.
- Side Hustles to the Rescue: Survey Shows 83% Stressed About Money and Inflation
- 63% Say Biden’s $10,000 Student Loan Debt Forgiveness is a Good Thing
MoneyMade.io: They focus on alternative investments.
- A Grape Feeling: Best California Wines to Invest In
- Invest Like Bill Gates With the Best North Dakota Farmland
Nike: I write product buying guides for customers.
- The Best Nike Beanies to Shop Now
- The Best Nike Trail-Running Shoes
- The Best Nike Platform Sneakers
- Choosing Clothing for Hot Yoga: Tips to Stay Cool and Comfortable
My GoBankingRates.com author page.
- Chase Sapphire Travel Insurance: How It Works and What It Covers
- The Best Capital One Credit Cards
- My Income Is Up But I’m Downsizing — Here’s Why
- Huntington Bank Review: Robust Service and Account Offerings
- I Am My Parents’ Retirement: How This Affects My Savings (featured on Yahoo Finance)
- Side-Hustle Lessons from Running my Own eBay Store
- 5 Reasons I’m Hooked to My Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 12 Hacks to Travel While You Work and Remain Productive
- 4 Easy Ways I Earned 200,000 Chase Sapphire Reserve Points in a Year
- 5 Tips to Make Monthly Travel Possible (And I’m Not Rich)
Well Kept Wallet
My WellKeptWallet.com author page.
- How to Make Mailbox Money
- 5 Mental Hacks to Help You Save $1,000
- How to Listen to Audiobooks for Free: 9 Tips and Hacks
Credit Sesame: Personal finance platform that focuses on credit and loans.
- International Women’s Day Report 2018
- Huffington Post (contributor)
The Penny Hoarder