I’ve been fortunate enough to be a part of some amazing teams, giving me the opportunity to learn and grow within the industry and in turn, share that knowledge with reporters and other publications.
I was recently scouted to join GoBankingRate’s Smart Money Squad, which is their influencer platform that features contributors from various personal finance and lifestyle blogs. Stay tuned for my first story about downsizing!
Here are publications where I’ve been quoted.
- Business Insider: “The best way to protect yourself from hacks like Equifax is to monitor your credit – these 3 services make it free and easy“
- Woman’s World Magazine (print version, Aug. 2016): “Ask America’s Ultimate Experts: Help Me Raise My Credit Score” – Woman’s World
- Fortune: “Why Being a Woman Hurts Your Credit Score”
- Chicago Tribune: “Store Credit Cards 101”
- MarketWatch: “Would You Buy a Car With Your Credit Card?”
- Mint: “Personal Finance Interview with Claire Tak on Managing Your Bank”
- NewRetirement: “Expert Interview with Claire Tak on Planning for Retirement”