I cover a variety of topics in the B2B and B2C space.
Most recently, I wrote customer stories and case studies for KeepTruckin.
I also write about customer stories and thought leadership articles in the FinTech space.
- 3 Questions to ask your FinTech partner
- Real Borrower Story: ‘I paid off $15K of debt with Upstart and gave myself a raise!’
- This bride-to-be confidently borrowed $20K from Upstart for her wedding
I also write about personal finance and traveling,
- Saving money (budgeting, traveling)
- Making money (side hustles)
- Financial products (credit cards, savings accounts, investment vehicles)
- Mental and emotional ties to money and creating habits that establish a healthy money mindset
Sometimes I write about silly things, like this Medium story about one-star Yelp reviews for San Francisco museums, published on TheBoldItalic.
I’m also in their influencer network, Smart Money Squad.
- My Income Is Up But I’m Downsizing — Here’s Why
- Huntington Bank Review: Robust Service and Account Offerings
- Side-Hustle Lessons from Running my Own eBay Store
- 5 Reasons I’m Hooked to My Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 12 Hacks to Travel While You Work and Remain Productive
- 4 Easy Ways I Earned 200,000 Chase Sapphire Reserve Points in a Year
- 5 Tips to Make Monthly Travel Possible (And I’m Not Rich)
Well Kept Wallet
- The Average Household Income Is Up, Is Yours?
- How to Make Mailbox Money
- 5 Mental Hacks to Help You Save $1,000
- How to Listen to Audiobooks for Free: 9 Tips and Hacks
The Penny Hoarder
Questions? Send me an email: email@example.com.