I create content strategy and I write.
Here are samples of my work.
At AppLovin, I wrote guides, case studies, blogs, and thought leadership articles.
- App Monetization 101: How to leverage and build a sustainable revenue stream
- Q&A With SparkLabs: Best practices for creating compelling ads
- Fueled by AppLovin partnership, Project Makeover hits #1 in U.S. charts
- Tasty Pill’s Bottle Flip 3D climbs to #1 spot with SparkLabs
At KeepTruckin, I wrote customer stories and case studies (B2B content).
Content Strategy & Thought Process
Here are a few examples of my thought process for how I strategize and create high quality content.
- How I would improve a B2B blog post
- How I would use anonymized data and create a compelling report (B2B content)
I write about customer stories and thought leadership articles in the FinTech space (B2C).
- 3 Questions to ask your FinTech partner
- Real Borrower Story: ‘I paid off $15K of debt with Upstart and gave myself a raise!’
- This bride-to-be confidently borrowed $20K from Upstart for her wedding
- How to pay for storm damage if you don’t have the cash right now (syndicated on Reality Times)
Lifestyle, personal finance, traveling, and productivity.
- Choosing Clothing for Hot Yoga: Tips to Stay Cool and Comfortable (Nike)
- Saving money (budgeting, traveling)
- Making money (side hustles)
- Financial products (auto insurance, credit cards, mortgages, savings accounts, investment vehicles)
- Mental and emotional ties to money and creating habits that establish a healthy money mindset
- Productivity in the workplace
I was also in their influencer network, Smart Money Squad.
- My Income Is Up But I’m Downsizing — Here’s Why
- Huntington Bank Review: Robust Service and Account Offerings
- I Am My Parents’ Retirement: How This Affects My Savings (featured on Yahoo Finance)
- Side-Hustle Lessons from Running my Own eBay Store
- 5 Reasons I’m Hooked to My Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 12 Hacks to Travel While You Work and Remain Productive
- 4 Easy Ways I Earned 200,000 Chase Sapphire Reserve Points in a Year
- 5 Tips to Make Monthly Travel Possible (And I’m Not Rich)
Well Kept Wallet
- How to Make Mailbox Money
- 5 Mental Hacks to Help You Save $1,000
- How to Listen to Audiobooks for Free: 9 Tips and Hacks
The Penny Hoarder
Sometimes I write about silly things, like this Medium story about one-star Yelp reviews for San Francisco museums, published on TheBoldItalic.
Questions? Send me an email: email@example.com.